These French fries are made using pre-fried, stored bought fries, in the air fryer. The only benefit is that you don’t have to deep fry it again. Just pop it into the airfryer basket, and switch it on. Within 15 minutes your fries are ready with a golden hue.
In our house my younger son loves french fries. So whenever he finds them in the freezer, he makes it himself. I am always concerned buying these precooked fries, from the health perspective. So its always once in a while. He has challenged me that however hard I may try, I can never replicate them with my health concept . So it is one of my ongoing projects. I have already wasted quite a few potatoes, but still trying 🙂 . Will keep you guys posted.
- 500 g pre-fried french fries
- Set the temperature of the airfryer to 180°C
- Pop the fries into the basket and fry for 12-15 minutes. After about 6 minutes remove the basket and shake it a bit.
- The fries are done in 12 minutes.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
- I do not prefer to preheat the airfryer, as it has a nonstick coating.
- The temperature can be set at 12 minutes and then another 3 minutes may be added if needed.
- No need to add oil to the fries, as it contains oil anyways.